I released an update to Droid Explorer today that addresses some needed issues.
- New Device selection dialog
- all assemblies are now signed again
- fixed the "runner" so apk's can now be installed from the machine (along with the other plugins)
- when upgrading, and using an existing SDK, the value will now be pulled from the registry, if it exists.
- fixed bug in uninstall that would remove the sdk, even if you used an existing sdk
- removed anda.pk plugin since the site is dead.
- added a link in the bootstrapper (installer) to download the sdk.
- refactored some strings to the external resources files in the bootstrapper (installer)
- changed the reboot commands to use the adb commands, not the shell commands
- fixed rm command to now use busybox as it was passing args that are not supported on the "stock" rm command.
- added the sph-p100 (Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab) device icon
Post a Comment