I published a new version of Mount Manager last night that addresses some issues along with adding new functionality.
- Fixed bug when mounting / unmounting a share that contains a “space”
- Fixed bug when mounting / unmounting when mount point contains a “space”
- Fixed bug if the share path or mount point contains a trailing slash
- Changed the default mount point “base” to /sdcard/cifs/ instead of /mnt/cifs/. This eliminates the need to remount / as read/write. If you have mounts already defined to /mnt/cifs/, I suggest that you move them to /sdcard/cifs/ otherwise you will get errors when mounting and you will manually have to remount / as read/write.
- Added a built-in file/folder browser used for selecting the mount point or browsing for module files to load.
- Added ability to browse for network shares. Some machines are not browsable, depending on how the shares are set up. In these cases, you will just have to manually enter the share path.
- Updated the admob library to the latest version.
Post a Comment